LovesDarcy

Lynsey A's Love of Romance

Well, I wouldn't call myself a huge blogger but I do at times like to tell my thoughts about books I've read...If you happen to catch those thoughts I hope you enjoy them.

Forgotten Sins (Sins Brothers, #1)
Rebecca Zanetti
The Devil's Shadow (Harlequin Presents, #1220)
Sally Wentworth
The Salvatore Marriage Deal
Natalie Rivers
The Price of Scandal
Kim Lawrence
Mistress: Pregnant By The Spanish Billionaire (#2919)
Kim Lawrence

Ride the Fire (Blakewell/Kenleigh Family Trilogy, #3)

Ride the Fire (Blakewell/Kenleigh Family Trilogy, #3) - Pamela Clare *sighs* I can't believe I am done with all of Pamela Clare's historicals. What a great writer! She brings every book to life and makes you feel every emotion that the H/h experience.

This one was a tough read, especially in the beginning. What Nicholas experienced was terrible to read about and almost impossible to imagine. This book was about two tortured souls who find each other. Nicholas and Bethie were mirror images of each other in what they suffered. Although, it seemed that Nicholas was the more tortured of the two Bethie still had so much to overcome. I loved that despite his past, Nicholas remained the same wonderful man he was growing up (even if he didn't see himself that way). They each healed each others hurts and loved each other with a great passion. When Nicholas rescued her from her near rape by Richard I almost cried.

There are so many amazing moments in this book. The ending where Nicholas saw his mother again for the first time in six years, I cried. What a wonderful ending to a fabulous series. Pamela Clare is definitely going on my list of favorite authors.