LovesDarcy

Lynsey A's Love of Romance

Well, I wouldn't call myself a huge blogger but I do at times like to tell my thoughts about books I've read...If you happen to catch those thoughts I hope you enjoy them.

Forgotten Sins (Sins Brothers, #1)
Rebecca Zanetti
The Devil's Shadow (Harlequin Presents, #1220)
Sally Wentworth
The Salvatore Marriage Deal
Natalie Rivers
The Price of Scandal
Kim Lawrence
Mistress: Pregnant By The Spanish Billionaire (#2919)
Kim Lawrence
Archangel's Legion - Nalini Singh I always love a new Nalini Singh book. However, this one I didn't enjoy as much as some of the others in this series. Perhaps I am still in awe of Heart of Obsidian from the Psy/Changeling series. I don't know that Nalini can ever top that story for me.

We see a great many changes in this book as well as some intriguing new characters. I'm quite excited to see where Nalini is going to go with the rest of this series.

I'm not sure what Michaela's fake pregnancy had to do with the story. It didn't feel like it fit in to the rest of what was happening. Why was it there and was it really needed? Maybe it was Michaela being Michaela. Or perhaps we will find out in a future book. Anyhow, it just didn't fit in this book. I did like the brief conflict it brought in the scene but other than that it just felt out of place.

As always, looking forward to the next release by Nalini!