LovesDarcy

Lynsey A's Love of Romance

Well, I wouldn't call myself a huge blogger but I do at times like to tell my thoughts about books I've read...If you happen to catch those thoughts I hope you enjoy them.

Forgotten Sins (Sins Brothers, #1)
Rebecca Zanetti
The Devil's Shadow (Harlequin Presents, #1220)
Sally Wentworth
The Salvatore Marriage Deal
Natalie Rivers
The Price of Scandal
Kim Lawrence
Mistress: Pregnant By The Spanish Billionaire (#2919)
Kim Lawrence
Edge of Dawn: A Midnight Breed Novel - Lara Adrian Well, this book was full of angsty-moments, heart break, love scenes and surprises. I loved the way this was written with Kellan and Mira loving each other through the book and only having a brief moment of arguing with each other after Mira found out about his deception.

Their love making was sweet and their love story was fun to read. I really liked this story and all of its surprises. The ending was quite interesting and I'm excited for what Lara has in store for us in the next novels.

My one issue? If Kellan had never left after seeing that vision in Mira's eyes, would any of that have actually come to pass? He was there because he led rebels and kidnapped an innocent man who later died through no fault of Kellan's. If he had just stayed with Mira, wouldn't the future have been different? It was just a little bit of an annoyance. I thought it was pretty obvious and was surprised no one brought it up in the book.

Maybe the next book is about Nathan and Jordana?

One last thing, I loved seeing all of the old Breed's and their mates, plus their children. It was like visiting with an old friend.