LovesDarcy

Lynsey A's Love of Romance

Well, I wouldn't call myself a huge blogger but I do at times like to tell my thoughts about books I've read...If you happen to catch those thoughts I hope you enjoy them.

Forgotten Sins (Sins Brothers, #1)
Rebecca Zanetti
The Devil's Shadow (Harlequin Presents, #1220)
Sally Wentworth
The Salvatore Marriage Deal
Natalie Rivers
The Price of Scandal
Kim Lawrence
Mistress: Pregnant By The Spanish Billionaire (#2919)
Kim Lawrence
Lover Mine  - J.R. Ward J.R. Ward, I bow down to you. You blew me away with this read and I don't know that another BDB book will do the same.

Thank you so much for hours of enjoyment that went by all too quickly. Thank you for the tears, the sadness, the surprises and the joy this book brought to me.

At first Xhex was not a heroine to me but I was wrong. You created this amazing character that survived so much to become mated with the one she was destined to be with for all her life. You made me fall in love with Xhex and her journey to happiness with John Matthew.

This to me is by and far the best book in the series, not just because of the romance (and yes, the romance is big and wonderful in this book) but because of the wonderful surprises we were treated to at the end of this book.

5 stars all the way. I won't even take stars off for the anguish you put us all through with Quinn and Blay, I can wait paitently; as everything else made up for my angst over those two.

Thank you, J.R. Ward. I now axiously await the next book which I hope, believe, is Payne and Manny's.

Awesome book! :o)