LovesDarcy

Lynsey A's Love of Romance

Well, I wouldn't call myself a huge blogger but I do at times like to tell my thoughts about books I've read...If you happen to catch those thoughts I hope you enjoy them.

Forgotten Sins (Sins Brothers, #1)
Rebecca Zanetti
The Devil's Shadow (Harlequin Presents, #1220)
Sally Wentworth
The Salvatore Marriage Deal
Natalie Rivers
The Price of Scandal
Kim Lawrence
Mistress: Pregnant By The Spanish Billionaire (#2919)
Kim Lawrence
The Darkest Day - Britt Bury This was a 3.5 to 4 star read for me. There were times where I really enjoyed reading this book and others where I just didn't care that much. It was definitely an interesting story and had some great characters. I love Ryo and I love Ram. I definitely hope we see more of them in the future.

There were hearbreaking scenes in this book. I just wish I felt more during those scenes. There were some definitely cry worthy moments but the tears just wouldn't come. However, because those scenes were there I really liked the story.

I'm interested see what is going to happen with this series. Since the feud between the Kerrs and the Campbell's is done because of the uniting of Kelvin and Izel and their future children I would love to know how the rest of the series is going to go.

I'm definitely reading the rest of this series and hope I grow to love each one more as the series goes on. It has definite potential.