LovesDarcy

Lynsey A's Love of Romance

Well, I wouldn't call myself a huge blogger but I do at times like to tell my thoughts about books I've read...If you happen to catch those thoughts I hope you enjoy them.

Forgotten Sins (Sins Brothers, #1)
Rebecca Zanetti
The Devil's Shadow (Harlequin Presents, #1220)
Sally Wentworth
The Salvatore Marriage Deal
Natalie Rivers
The Price of Scandal
Kim Lawrence
Mistress: Pregnant By The Spanish Billionaire (#2919)
Kim Lawrence
The Witness - Nora Roberts One of Nora's better new releases. While reading this I pictured Dr. Temperance Brennan in my head from Bones, just by the way Abigail's words and thoughts were projected in the book. They seemed quite similar although there were differences.

A sweet love story. It had some good moments. The one thing I don't think was needed were the scenes with Slybie (???). I didn't feel like that bit was important to the story. It seemed like it was thrown in to have the "other woman" but since she wasn't in it long and wasn't a horrible person it just seemed silly.

I did like the sense of satisfaction I felt at what happened to the Blake family in the book. I am a bit vindictive and love it when the good guys win and the bad guys suffer. As to the Volkov family, I would have liked to have read a scene with the families reaction to losing everything after Abigail planted the virus. Now, that would be completely satisfying. :)