LovesDarcy

Lynsey A's Love of Romance

Well, I wouldn't call myself a huge blogger but I do at times like to tell my thoughts about books I've read...If you happen to catch those thoughts I hope you enjoy them.

Forgotten Sins (Sins Brothers, #1)
Rebecca Zanetti
The Devil's Shadow (Harlequin Presents, #1220)
Sally Wentworth
The Salvatore Marriage Deal
Natalie Rivers
The Price of Scandal
Kim Lawrence
Mistress: Pregnant By The Spanish Billionaire (#2919)
Kim Lawrence
The Tycoon's Pregnant Mistress - Maya Banks This one was a slow start but definitely picked up in the middle and in to the end. It was super obvious that the evil other woman was the true villian, which is typical in these short little stories. Still made for interesting reading. I didn't like that the kidnapping wasn't resolved but since the kidnappers were actually nice to the heroine it didn't really matter. It really seems as if it was just thrown in there so as to develop the story more, which worked.

It took a bit for Chrysander to grow on me. He just was too much of a jerk in the beginning. He did get better as the story went along. He was cute with her when he would get "upset" over Marley's adventures in the garden or her defiance in walking down the stairs by herself. There were several cute moments.

Soon, I will read Piers and Theron's stories. I have other books to read from the library first but I will get them on my list of to read books!