LovesDarcy

Lynsey A's Love of Romance

Well, I wouldn't call myself a huge blogger but I do at times like to tell my thoughts about books I've read...If you happen to catch those thoughts I hope you enjoy them.

Forgotten Sins (Sins Brothers, #1)
Rebecca Zanetti
The Devil's Shadow (Harlequin Presents, #1220)
Sally Wentworth
The Salvatore Marriage Deal
Natalie Rivers
The Price of Scandal
Kim Lawrence
Mistress: Pregnant By The Spanish Billionaire (#2919)
Kim Lawrence
The Unquiet - J.D. Robb, Mary Blayney, Patricia Gaffney, Ruth Ryan Langan This is only a review of the In Death, J.D. Robb story.

Usually, I really enjoy the little novella's we get in between the full length In Death books. This one was no exception but I just didn't enjoy it as much. It seemed shorter than any other novella she's released for this series. We did get a few scenes of comedy between Eve and Peabody. There were quite a few good lines too. The most romantic part was Roarke's comment, "I love you beyond the telling of it, Eve..." Loved it!

Just like all the others, this follows the last book she wrote, [b:New York to Dallas|10402992|New York to Dallas (In Death, #33)|J.D. Robb|http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51SYAK%2BcDKL._SL75_.jpg|14854113] and mentions some of that story. It also has a slight lead in to the next in the series, [b:Celebrity in Death|11315688|Celebrity in Death (In Death, #34)|J.D. Robb|http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51cJYldqf-L._SL75_.jpg|16243683].