LovesDarcy

Lynsey A's Love of Romance

Well, I wouldn't call myself a huge blogger but I do at times like to tell my thoughts about books I've read...If you happen to catch those thoughts I hope you enjoy them.

Forgotten Sins (Sins Brothers, #1)
Rebecca Zanetti
The Devil's Shadow (Harlequin Presents, #1220)
Sally Wentworth
The Salvatore Marriage Deal
Natalie Rivers
The Price of Scandal
Kim Lawrence
Mistress: Pregnant By The Spanish Billionaire (#2919)
Kim Lawrence
Twice as Hot - Gena Showalter 3.5 stars As mentioned in my other review, this was an entertaining series but just didn't live up to her other series. It lacked the intensity and passion of her other books. However, it did have its moments of angst when Rome no longer remember Belle. It was quite sad and very satisfying when he did get his memories back and laid in to Lexis, his ex-wife.

I never did like his ex-wife in either book. Her behavior in this one was just awful and she can apologize as much as she wants but what she did was horrible - to Rome, Belle, Tanner and even Sunny. Horrid woman. I loved that Belle didn't just stand by and act the defeated woman against her but punched her several times in the face. Sweet satisfaction.

I loved Tanner even in the first book and even more in this second one. I'm glad he got his HEA.

This was a sweet book but still missing, I guess, that darkside that I like so much in her other series books.