LovesDarcy

Lynsey A's Love of Romance

Well, I wouldn't call myself a huge blogger but I do at times like to tell my thoughts about books I've read...If you happen to catch those thoughts I hope you enjoy them.

Forgotten Sins (Sins Brothers, #1)
Rebecca Zanetti
The Devil's Shadow (Harlequin Presents, #1220)
Sally Wentworth
The Salvatore Marriage Deal
Natalie Rivers
The Price of Scandal
Kim Lawrence
Mistress: Pregnant By The Spanish Billionaire (#2919)
Kim Lawrence
The Darkest Surrender - Gena Showalter I went into this not eager to read only because I do not like it when the heroine has slept with the heroes friend. I don't mind if the heroine has slept with someone else or other people but I don't want to see it in one book with one man and the heroine with a different man for her story. However, having said that, Gena did a great job of not letting it bother me. That is how great she is as a writer. Kudos to Gena for making this an intriguing and enjoyable story.

There were so many humorous lines in this one. By far my favorite was from Bianka! In fact, it wasn't even a line of hers but the fact that she had on panties that said Property of Lysandy and proceeded to lift up her skirt to show Lysander she was wearing them. Hil-a-ri-ous! Then Strider's line about Lynsander actually getting Bianka to wear panties at all. (I had to turn the book back into the library so don't have the exact line).

I enjoyed this book and very much look forward to reading Paris's story. Finally!