LovesDarcy

Lynsey A's Love of Romance

Well, I wouldn't call myself a huge blogger but I do at times like to tell my thoughts about books I've read...If you happen to catch those thoughts I hope you enjoy them.

Forgotten Sins (Sins Brothers, #1)
Rebecca Zanetti
The Devil's Shadow (Harlequin Presents, #1220)
Sally Wentworth
The Salvatore Marriage Deal
Natalie Rivers
The Price of Scandal
Kim Lawrence
Mistress: Pregnant By The Spanish Billionaire (#2919)
Kim Lawrence
Demon's Kiss - Maggie Shayne It didn't live up to her earlier Wings in the Night books but it was an enjoyable story. It just didn't have the depth and power of the earlier series. This one had mainly character introductions with a bit of a love story thrown in the middle. I felt that Seth, the hero, appeared very young. In some scenes it seemed more like he was an adolescent teenager instead of a man in his early twenties, which is what I think he was supposed to be. I prefer my heroes to be a bit older. He just didn't seem to have the maturity needed for the part he was supposed to play.

I am not a big fan of the female, Briar. She did have a horrible life but it didn't allow for the cruelty she showed, Vixen, the heroine of this story. There is one more book before Briar's book and I can only hope she improves.

This needed more romance like her earlier books. Her witch series is one of her best and I recall the great romance of those books.