LovesDarcy

Lynsey A's Love of Romance

Well, I wouldn't call myself a huge blogger but I do at times like to tell my thoughts about books I've read...If you happen to catch those thoughts I hope you enjoy them.

Forgotten Sins (Sins Brothers, #1)
Rebecca Zanetti
The Devil's Shadow (Harlequin Presents, #1220)
Sally Wentworth
The Salvatore Marriage Deal
Natalie Rivers
The Price of Scandal
Kim Lawrence
Mistress: Pregnant By The Spanish Billionaire (#2919)
Kim Lawrence
Flora's Defiance. Lynne Graham (Mills & Boon Modern) - Lynne Graham This read was better than the previous story about Jemima. The hero in this story is actually not horrible to the heroine through most of the story. Flora can sense that there is something about her that Angelo does not like but can't imagine what.

Despite his dislike of her Angelo can't help his attraction to her and after the funeral of their respective siblings he gives into his attraction for Flora. Of course, there is no protection used so Angelo wants to know as soon as possible if Flora is pregnant.

Truly, Angelo is sweet in his treatment of Flora over her pregnancy. Truth be told, I really wanted to read this book because of the triplets. As a twin myself, I love multiple birth stories. It makes me smile.

When Flora finds out that Angelo believes her to be a gold digger (due to the information that his detective discovered about her while he was investigating her sister) she doesn't sit quietly. She really gives him whatfor. I liked it. She was no shrinking violet.

The proposal scene was sweet and Angelo seemed a little reserved and nervous. I thought that was quite cute.

The epilogue was absolutely adorable as we learned about their three little troublesome triplets. :)