LovesDarcy

Lynsey A's Love of Romance

Well, I wouldn't call myself a huge blogger but I do at times like to tell my thoughts about books I've read...If you happen to catch those thoughts I hope you enjoy them.

Forgotten Sins (Sins Brothers, #1)
Rebecca Zanetti
The Devil's Shadow (Harlequin Presents, #1220)
Sally Wentworth
The Salvatore Marriage Deal
Natalie Rivers
The Price of Scandal
Kim Lawrence
Mistress: Pregnant By The Spanish Billionaire (#2919)
Kim Lawrence
Married at Midnight - Kathleen E. Woodiwiss, Jo Beverley, Samantha James, James Beverley, Tanya Anne Crosby This review is only on the Samantha James story (Scandal's Bride. (It's been forever since I read the KEW story).

This was a cute short story. I read it because I wanted to read the "sequel" to this story about the hero, Miles', young ward. This is a story about two people forced to marry due to the rash actions of the heroine. I liked how Victoria wasn't too stubborn and admitted to what was her fault. Miles was a bit more stubborn and it took sometime for him to open up to the possibility of a relationship with Victoria.

It was a nice short read with a sweet love scene. I loved Victoria's interactions with young Heather. I think SJ does a good job of the stepmother/daughter/son relationship. It's done very sweetly.

Good quick read. Heather's book is Every Wish Fulfilled which I am reading right now!