LovesDarcy

Lynsey A's Love of Romance

Well, I wouldn't call myself a huge blogger but I do at times like to tell my thoughts about books I've read...If you happen to catch those thoughts I hope you enjoy them.

Forgotten Sins (Sins Brothers, #1)
Rebecca Zanetti
The Devil's Shadow (Harlequin Presents, #1220)
Sally Wentworth
The Salvatore Marriage Deal
Natalie Rivers
The Price of Scandal
Kim Lawrence
Mistress: Pregnant By The Spanish Billionaire (#2919)
Kim Lawrence
The Sheikh's Forbidden Virgin - Kate Hewitt Well, it took me awhile to finish this one but only because I lost the book and had to find a replacement! Anyway, this was a great story and it even brought tears to my eyes.

This is a sweet love story and the only reason it isn't 5 stars is because the beginning was kind of slow. If you want something refreshing in a HP, this is a good one to read. It is part of a series but I think it can stand alone despite the references about the family diamonds.

Kate Hewitt is a new author for me in the HP line but I will definitely pick up another one of hers.

ETA: OK, so I just realized the azzhole hero from The Playboy Sheikh's Virgin Stable-Girl is this guys twin! Know this: they are sooooo different! The again, of course they would be since two separate authors wrote each story. And no, Sheikh Azzwipe doesn't make any appearance in this book. :)