LovesDarcy

Lynsey A's Love of Romance

Well, I wouldn't call myself a huge blogger but I do at times like to tell my thoughts about books I've read...If you happen to catch those thoughts I hope you enjoy them.

Forgotten Sins (Sins Brothers, #1)
Rebecca Zanetti
The Devil's Shadow (Harlequin Presents, #1220)
Sally Wentworth
The Salvatore Marriage Deal
Natalie Rivers
The Price of Scandal
Kim Lawrence
Mistress: Pregnant By The Spanish Billionaire (#2919)
Kim Lawrence
Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake - Sarah MacLean I'm not going to review this book as there are already some great ones out there to read. I just want to say that I loved this book! I kept turning the pages to see what would happen next.

Sarah MacLean was very good at tugging on my emotions. I felt Callie's sadness and her joy. Callie was such a great heroine. I loved the way she loved Ralston.

The love scenes...well Sarah MacLean knows how to write them. Her love scenes were beautifully written and they didn't feel cheap in anyway. Sometimes when I've read some romance erotica scenes I didn't feel connected to the characters at that time. It just didn't seem like love to me. Now, MacLean's scenes weren't what's truly known as erotic but they were sensual and very moving. She is awesome at those love scenes!

Ralston and Callie had such a passionate relationship! I loved it! One scene, the one at the opening night of the opera, when they were fighting in the hall and Ralston pulled Callie into his arms (*sigh*) reminded me of the scene in Ashes in the Wind when Cole and Alaina finally have it out in an argument and then fall into each others arms. That is my favorite scene in Ashes in the Wind. That passionate fighting scene with the two of them at the opera was great!

Anyway, those are some of my thoughts. I am very much looking forward to reading Nick's story.

Edited to add: Guess I did review it a bit, huh? :-)