LovesDarcy

Lynsey A's Love of Romance

Well, I wouldn't call myself a huge blogger but I do at times like to tell my thoughts about books I've read...If you happen to catch those thoughts I hope you enjoy them.

Forgotten Sins (Sins Brothers, #1)
Rebecca Zanetti
The Devil's Shadow (Harlequin Presents, #1220)
Sally Wentworth
The Salvatore Marriage Deal
Natalie Rivers
The Price of Scandal
Kim Lawrence
Mistress: Pregnant By The Spanish Billionaire (#2919)
Kim Lawrence
Married By Morning - Lisa Kleypas Just some of my quick thoughts about this one:

This is absolutely one of my favorite Lisa Kleypas books! Leo is a wonderful hero and he and Marks are perfect for each other. Kleypas wrote this book so well. Even the fighting back and forth between Leo and Marks was good. It was entertaining and I didn't feel like Marks and Leo couldn't stand one another. Normally, continued fighting between the H/h really gets to me in a romance but I never felt that way with these two. It was done so well.

There were so many funny lines in this book and some wonderful quotes! This one that Leo says to Catherine at the end brought tears to my eyes:

***spoiler****

"Rest against my heart. Let me watch over your dreams. And know that tomorrow morning, and every morning after that, you'll awaken next to someone who loves you." It was the "rest against my heart" that did me in for sure.

There were so many more excellent quotes in this book but that was my favorite.

Leo is one of my favorite hero's of all time now. He's on my list!

Oh my goodness just let me add that the Prologue for Love in the Afternoon makes me want to read it now! :-)