LovesDarcy

Lynsey A's Love of Romance

Well, I wouldn't call myself a huge blogger but I do at times like to tell my thoughts about books I've read...If you happen to catch those thoughts I hope you enjoy them.

Forgotten Sins (Sins Brothers, #1)
Rebecca Zanetti
The Devil's Shadow (Harlequin Presents, #1220)
Sally Wentworth
The Salvatore Marriage Deal
Natalie Rivers
The Price of Scandal
Kim Lawrence
Mistress: Pregnant By The Spanish Billionaire (#2919)
Kim Lawrence
One Foot in the Grave - Jeaniene Frost I loved this book as much as I loved the first one. There was kind of an angsty feeling in the beginning when Cat and Bones were apart. I love the angst! :) Again, the writing was superb and I loved the humor in this novel. Ms. Frost does a wonderful job of keeping the reader engaged in this story, anticipating every page turn to see what happens next.

I understand the next books are more Urban Fantasy than Paranormal romance. I'm more of a PNR reader and not UF but Ms. Frost definitely has me hooked on this series. I'll definitely be reading the rest. She's created such great characters in Cat and Bones I have to keep reading about them.

Oh and that bedroom scene! Scorching hot! "The police have come and gone already," had me laughing out loud.

If anyone has held off on this series because of the Urban Fantasy aspect please still pick up this series! It is a great series and I'm looking forward to reading more by Ms. Frost.