LovesDarcy

Lynsey A's Love of Romance

Well, I wouldn't call myself a huge blogger but I do at times like to tell my thoughts about books I've read...If you happen to catch those thoughts I hope you enjoy them.

Forgotten Sins (Sins Brothers, #1)
Rebecca Zanetti
The Devil's Shadow (Harlequin Presents, #1220)
Sally Wentworth
The Salvatore Marriage Deal
Natalie Rivers
The Price of Scandal
Kim Lawrence
Mistress: Pregnant By The Spanish Billionaire (#2919)
Kim Lawrence
In The Warrior's Bed - Mary Wine, James Griffin I give this 3.75 stars. This book started out a little slow for me but definitely picked up as the book went along. At first I wasn't a fan of Bronwyn. I thought she struggled against Cullen a little too much. However, I can understand her fear of the unknown and fear of how she would be treated in the McJames household after the feuding. Although, from what we knew of her father, how could anything be worse?

It took some time but she did see Cullen for the honorable man that he is truly.

As Dhestiny mentioned in her review, I enjoyed reading about Cullen and Bronwyn learning about and beginning to love each other. I especially loved Cullen's charm. Who couldn't help but fall for him?

This book reads quickly and is an easy read. Even with the "feud" between the two families this isn't a stressful read. Issues are handled quickly.

I'm looking forward to Bonnie's story and I believe she is going to be matched with Alarick.