LovesDarcy

Lynsey A's Love of Romance

Well, I wouldn't call myself a huge blogger but I do at times like to tell my thoughts about books I've read...If you happen to catch those thoughts I hope you enjoy them.

Forgotten Sins (Sins Brothers, #1)
Rebecca Zanetti
The Devil's Shadow (Harlequin Presents, #1220)
Sally Wentworth
The Salvatore Marriage Deal
Natalie Rivers
The Price of Scandal
Kim Lawrence
Mistress: Pregnant By The Spanish Billionaire (#2919)
Kim Lawrence
Enthralled - Lora Leigh, Alyssa Day, Meljean Brook, Lucy Monroe

This review is based on the Lora Leigh and Alyssa Day stories. I don't think I am going to read the Lucy Monroe short right now, even though I have read the other books in the series. The last full length novel didn't impress me.

The Lora Leigh story was good but had too many people appearing with their stories taking away from the main couple. Plus the beginning when Jorn "dies"? I was so confused about what happened? Is he really dead? Leigh is probably going to come back to that later but throwing that into a short story is just confusing. Plus, it is easily forgettable. 2.5 Stars

The Alyssa Day story was ok, a bit boring in the beginning but decent. The ending was good. I don't know if I will continue with this series. Her Atlantis series was much better than the book and short story she's released so far in her new one. 2 stars.